ARRIVAL IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
OLD TOWN SARAJEVO - TREBEVIĆ MOUNTAIN - TUNNEL OF HOPE
JABLANIČKO LAKE - MOSTAR - BLAGAJ
OLYMIC MOUNTAINS BJELAŠNICA AND IGMAN - VRELO BOSNE
TRAVNIK - JAJCE - BIHAĆ
BIHAĆ - SEMEŠNICA -SARAJEVO
BIJAMBARE CAVE - SHOPPING
Arrival in BiH
• On arrival at Sarajevo International Airport, you will be met by our representative
who will facilitate your transfer to hotel/ ressort at Sarajevo.
• Check in to hotel/ ressort.
Sightseeing Sarajevo Old
Town Visit to:
• The City Hall
• Gazi Husrev-bey’s mosque and Clock
• Emperor’s mosque
• Latin bridge and other historical places
• Driving by cable car and having a panoramic view on Sarajevo walley
• Visit to Jablaničko lake and having a boat ride.
• Visit to Mostar, the pearl of Herzegovina.
• The famous Old Bridge in Mostar is one of the 2o most
beautiful bridges in the world and it is under UNESCO
• Visit to Blagaj and
river Buna with Blagaj Tekke, which is a monastery in Ottoman architecture style built for the Dervish cults.
• Return to Sarajevo.
• After breakfast heading to Olympic mountains Bjelašnica
• Visiting war mosque and riding a cable car.
• Visiting spring of river Bosna (Vrelo Bosne) and riding a horsedrawn carriage.
Visit to Travnik - the city with strong oriental culture and full of
excellent examples of Ottoman architecture such as:
• Elči Ibrahim Pasha’s madrassah
• Colored (Suleymanija) mosque built 1575.
• The house of internationally known local writer Ivo Andrić -
the Nobel winner.
• The Travnik fortress, most impressive fortress in central B&H.
• Visit to place called Blue Water.
• Proceed trip to Jajce, hometown of Bosnian kings. Most impressive is real natural
monument 22 meters high, Pliva waterfall. It is unique, because
it is in the middle of the town and one of the 12 most beautiful
waterfalls in the world.
• Visit to the Watermills on the lake Plivsko, where you can enjoy a boat ride.
• Proceed to Bihać.
After breakfast departure to National park Una.
• Visiting the waterfall of Štrbački buk and Martin Brod Sightseeing of thetown:
• Bihać fort
• Fethiye mosque Overnight in Bihać.
After breakfast visit to the village Eko Natura Art.
• Visit to the fortress Ostrožac in Cazin
• Returning to Sarajevo and having a lunch in Semešnica
- fish restaurant.
• Arrival to Sarajevo.
Visiting Bijambare cave
• Individual shopping and exploring, free
Check out from hotel, transfer to the airport. End of journey