ARRIVAL IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
OLD TOWN SARAJEVO - TREBEVIĆ MOUNTAIN - TUNNEL OF HOPE
JABLANIČKO LAKE - MOSTAR - BLAGAJ
OLYMIC MOUNTAINS BJELAŠNICA AND IGMAN - VRELO BOSNE
TRAVNIK - JAJCE
PROKOŠKO LAKE OR SREBRENICA
BIJAMBARE CAVE - SHOPPING
Arrival in BiH
• On arrival at Sarajevo International Airport, you will be met by our representative
who will facilitate your transfer to hotel/ ressort at Sarajevo.
• Check in to hotel/ ressort.
Sightseeing Sarajevo Old
Town Visit to:
• The City Hall
• Gazi Husrev-bey’s mosque and Clock
• Emperor’s mosque
• Latin bridge and other historical places
• Driving by cable car and having a panoramic view on Sarajevo walley
• Visit to Jablaničko lake and having a boat ride.
• Visit to Mostar, the pearl of Herzegovina.
• The famous Old Bridge in Mostar is one of the 2o most
beautiful bridges in the world and it is under UNESCO
• Visit to Blagaj and
river Buna with Blagaj Tekke, which is a monastery in Ottoman architecture style built for the Dervish cults.
• Return to Sarajevo.
• After breakfast heading to Olympic mountains Bjelašnica
• Visiting war mosque and riding a cable car.
• Visiting spring of river Bosna (Vrelo Bosne) and riding a horsedrawn carriage.
Visit to Travnik - the city with strong oriental culture and full of
excellent examples of Ottoman architecture such as:
• Elči Ibrahim Pasha’s madrassah
• Colored (Suleymanija) mosque built 1575.
• The house of internationally known local writer Ivo Andrić -
the Nobel winner.
• The Travnik fortress, most impressive fortress in central B&H.
• Visit to place called Blue Water.
• Proceed trip to Jajce, hometown of Bosnian kings. Most impressive is real natural
monument 22 meters high, Pliva waterfall. It is unique, because
it is in the middle of the town and one of the 12 most beautiful
waterfalls in the world.
• Visit to the Watermills on the lake Plivsko, where you can enjoy a boat ride.
Prokoško lake is the highest and
probably the most beautiful
one in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
• If decided to visit Srebrenica, this is a city where Serbs
killed more than 8000 Bosnian
Muslims during the war 1992-1995.
• Visiting memorial centar in Potočari, Srebrenica.
Visiting Bijambare cave
• Individual shopping and exploring, free time.
Check out from hotel, transfer to the airport. End of journey.