ARRIVAL IN BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA
OLYMIC MOUNTAINS JELAŠNICA AND IGMAN - VRELO BOSNE
JABLANIČKO LAKE - MOSTAR - BLAGAJ
TRAVNIK - JAJCE
OLD TOWN SARAJEVO - TREBEVIĆ MOUNTAIN OR BIJAMBARE CAVE - SHOPPING
Arrival in BiH
• On arrival at Sarajevo International Airport, you will be met by our representative
who will facilitate your transfer to hotel/ ressort at Sarajevo.
• Check in to hotel/ ressort.
• After breakfast heading to Olympic mountains Bjelašnica
and Igman. • Visiting war mosque and riding a cable car.
• Visiting spring of river Bosna (Vrelo Bosne) and riding a horsedrawn carriage.
• Visit to Jablaničko lake and having a boat ride. • Visit to Mostar, the pearl of Herzegovina.
• The famous Old Bridge in Mostar is one of the 2o most
beautiful bridges in the world and it is under UNESCO
protection. • Visit to Blagaj and
river Buna with Blagaj Tekke, which is a monastery in Ottoman architecture style built for the Dervish cults. • Return to Sarajevo.
Visit to Travnik - the city full of excellent examples of Ottoman architecture such as:
• Elči Ibrahim Pasha’s madrassah
• Colored (Suleymanija) mosque built 1575.
• The house of internationally known local writer Ivo Andrić -
the Nobel winner.
• The Travnik fortress, most impressive fortress in central B&H.
• Visit to place called Blue Water.
• Proceed trip to Jajce, hometown of Bosnian kings. Most impressive is real natural
monument 22 meters high, Pliva waterfall
- one of the 12 most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
• Visit to the Watermills on the lake Plivsko, where you can enjoy a boat ride.
Sightseeing Sarajevo Old Town
• The City Hall
• Gazi Husrev-bey’s mosque and Clock Tower
• Emperor’s mosque
• Latin bridge and other historical places
• Individual shopping and exploring, free time.
• Visiting Bijambare cave OR driving by cable car and having
a panoramic view on Sarajevo walley (Trebević).
Check out from hotel, transfer to the airport. End of journey